Re: Why do I get out of memory errors when 10GB memory is free?

From: John Hurley <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 4, 3:06 pm, Mladen Gogala <mla..._at_bogus.email.com> wrote:

snip

> Of course, it's a HP-UX setup, st. John Hurley is the guy who knows
> HP-UX on this group, he could help him.

AFAIK think I am missing some miracles although my racing times are fairly strong for an old guy.

HPUX isn't that much different from all the other unix flavors each is somewhat different release by release you just have to follow the instructions and double check stuff. Received on Sat Jul 04 2009 - 16:21:52 CDT

Original text of this message