Re: Why I cannot do select on other's tables even when I have DBA privileges

From: <>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:33:53 +0200

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:03:58 +0100, Palooka <> wrote:

>Earlier in the thread I thought: "OP must be trolling, as surely no-one
>can be that stupid".
>Evidently I was wrong.

OP has posted the same question using his real name on OTN, so definitely he *IS* trolling.
But nothing really changed, apart from posting to every group he can spell (at least he learned something in his more than 5 years of RTFM questions), so probably he is both and that stupid and a troll.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA