Re: spamlines

From: ddf <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 23, 8:00 am, gazzag <> wrote:
> On 23 June, 06:45, Mladen Gogala <>
> wrote:
> > Who was this reply for? Generally speaking, I agree with you, but I
> > refuse to just give up this forum.
> Ditto.  I've only been lurking around here for the past few years and,
> like Frank said, it has deteriorated.  However, I'd hate to see this
> group fade away.
> -g

You can send your 'thanks' to google groups; when they acquired these groups they opened the floodgates for anyone to spam them via email (something I don't remember occurring when I was using to get to this group years ago). Unless the group is moderated all sorts of spam tumbles through the cracks.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jun 23 2009 - 09:27:36 CDT

Original text of this message