problem with listener

From: helter skelter <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:13:11 +0200

I was having some problems with DNS and I had to restart listener. And from that time, database ( can not register to default listener.
Listener is running from different oracle_home (11g) on port 1521 and everything looks fine. Local_listener parameter in db is not set. I have tried `alter system register` but no effects. ASM instance on this server has the same problem. Static registration works fine but I am wondering what is the problem with dynamic service registration. Any ideas ? Received on Thu Jun 18 2009 - 10:13:11 CDT

Original text of this message