Table differences

From: <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure there is a way to do this. Have not found it yet.

But, I have 2 tables, different structures. Both have a date column. I want to get the rows from table A which do not exist in table B, based on the date:

TABLE A: COL1, DATE_COL
TABLE B: COL1, COL2, COL3, DATE_COL I want to get the rows in TABLE A which are not in TABLE B, based solely on the DATE_COL. I do not think I can use MINUS due to the column difference. And, this is going to a user, so cannot use PL/SQL either..... Received on Wed Jun 10 2009 - 15:38:01 CDT

Original text of this message