Re: Refresh Materialized view manually

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 2, 1:10 pm, Nag <naga.cha..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We have a materialized view which was scheduled through dbms_jobs. At
> the same time, we want to have capability to refresh manually when
> some event happens.
>
> Is is it possible to do this? Do we have any issues with this?
>
> We are on 10gR2 RAC with three nodes.
>
> Your input will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Naga

You can execute the refresh job any time you'd like, presuming it's not currently running. You don't provide much detail on what sort of 'event' needs to happen to get a refresh started. Provide more detail regarding this request so someone can possibly assist you further.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jun 02 2009 - 13:32:11 CDT

Original text of this message