Re: export error

From: GD <goran99>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 23:15:53 +0200

> > Take a look at Metalink Note 230598.1.
> >
> > Try to perform export using NLS_LANG set to character set of a
> > destination database (not source database), so that the character
> > conversion takes place during export, not import.
> >
> > Regards
>
> Doesn't look like the OP's issue - the error is in different function
> and description is completely different.

You are right, it is not exactly the same. We had similar issue:

IMP-00098: INTERNAL ERROR: impccr2
IMP-00008: unrecognized statement in the export file:   Ã½ËT
IMP-00098: INTERNAL ERROR: impccr2

This was caused by diacritic characters in some PL/SQL code and DDL statements contained in a dump. We solved the problem the way I described, it might help in OP's case as well.

Regards Received on Wed May 27 2009 - 16:15:53 CDT

Original text of this message