orana.info is junk

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_bogus.email.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:14:47 +0000 (UTC)

I used to use orana.info blog aggregator to remain of top ever increasing number of interesting blogs. I first noticed that it skipped the recent interesting notes by Jonathan, like "Hints on Hints" or "One SQL". Also Tanel's note about free DBA_HIST AWR views in 11g wasn't covered. Orana became a marketing junk pushing developers tools and Oracle apps. Orana apparently stopped covering technical blog and started covering junk like "MySQL installation". I am removing it from my bookmarks. Is anybody aware of another usable blog aggregator?
--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com