Oracle 11 in Active DIrectory

From: Jean-Marc <baille_jm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 01:50:50 +0200

Hi !

I try again to install oracle 11g in my active directory domain, i finally arrive to create the oracle context with netca, but inscriptions dont have the oracle icons just th simple directory icons. In active directory users and computers mmc i don't have the options "test" and "connect with sql plus".

I precise that while i do the inscription i have the fllowing messge "oracle.netConfigException: TNS 04420 but after a second try i finally obtains the AD inscriptions.

did i miss something ?

Thanks Received on Sat May 23 2009 - 18:50:50 CDT

Original text of this message