Re: how can i eliminate burleson's stuff from google search results? - Burbeson strikes back!

From: <donnie_at_burleson.cc>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeroen,

> > How can you be 100% sure it is a lie, are you monitoring every single action of all of your staff?

Sadly, this is not the first time that someone claiming to be Mr Garry has published allegations of someone from my staff leaving him a threatening message.

If this is true, I will personally help the police have the person arrested, and they will be fired on the spot.

But it's not true, I'd bet my life on it. . . . .

I only know at this point that this horrible allegation originated from the IP address in the message, so please note that it may NOT be Joel Garry who published this nasty allegation of harassment.

But the IP address does not lie, I kow exactly where the message came from . . .

In case you did not notice, this whole thread is a troll, designed to defame me . . . Received on Fri May 22 2009 - 17:11:04 CDT

Original text of this message