Re: how can i eliminate burleson's stuff from google search results? - Burbeson strikes back!

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:53:33 +0200

johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net schrieb:
> On May 21, 11:46 am, rachwrigh..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>
> snip
>

>> I am the person responsible for correcting the errors on dba-
>> oracle.com.
>>
>> If you did report the errors on the page, it has not reached me as
>> yet.
>>
>> I have, however, taken note of the errors you cited and I will be
>> happy to incorporate your suggestions.
>>
>> Thank you for help in keeping our website as correct and informative
>> as possible!
>
> Could you please just take the whole site down?

Taking in account, his reply was about 3 hours after David's post - and the message still had not reach him, the shutdown probably has begun...

Best regards

Maxim

--
Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?

Aksel Peter Jørgensen