Re: how can i eliminate burleson's stuff from google search results? - Burbeson strikes back!

From: Maxim Demenko <>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:53:33 +0200
> snip

>> I am the person responsible for correcting the errors on dba-
>> If you did report the errors on the page, it has not reached me as
>> yet.
>> I have, however, taken note of the errors you cited and I will be
>> happy to incorporate your suggestions.
>> Thank you for help in keeping our website as correct and informative
>> as possible!
> Could you please just take the whole site down?

Taking in account, his reply was about 3 hours after David's post - and the message still had not reach him, the shutdown probably has begun...

Best regards

Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?

Aksel Peter Jørgensen