Re: how can i eliminate burleson's stuff from google search results? - Burbeson strikes back!

From: <donnie_at_burleson.cc>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

To Joel Garry,

>> People calling on the phone and leaving threatening messages on my answering machine is not really very rewarding.

That's a crime. Who at BC commited a crime? Nobody did, you you know it.

I hope you kept the message, and are able to prove this, because you and I both know that it never happened.

Joel, you did not report it to the police because nobody at BC ever left you any threatening messages.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR B Y MY STAFF. I know where you live Joel, you are not anonymjous.

If you do not retract this lie, you can expect some very serious legal battles in your future.

Sincerely,

Donald K. Burleson Received on Fri May 22 2009 - 14:54:21 CDT

Original text of this message