Re: how can i eliminate burleson's stuff from google search results?

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:20:17 +0200

Noons wrote:
> Preston wrote,on my timestamp of 20/05/2009 5:42 PM:
>> spampail_at_gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> posts from ***** tend to rank relatively high in google
>>> search.
>>>
>>> is there some setting I can use to eliminate those from the result
>>> set?
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>
>> Just include -"dba-oracle.com" in your searches.
>>

> Thanks. Can I send that to my management?
> The number of times they come up with the "why don't you rebuild
> indexes" question is getting most annoying...

Why don't ya? Burn some CPU - idle is just idle, you should be using these things to the max. And then some...

And ask for more iron, to speed up the process.

And rebuild more indexes, and then some. The ask for - oh well, you get the picture.

When told no, ask to buy the silver bullet.

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel