Re: When is a stored procedure needed?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

On May 6, 11:02 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_bogus.email.com> wrote:

> I am not offended, I just want my cut.

If I thought that was even remotely possible, I'd feel the same way. Then again, what if it is some huge amount for Mumbai, like $11K/yr, and your share was .0000003 of that?

As it is, it's 100% of 0.00, with no mechanism legal or otherwise to fix it or possibly to even know about it.

Please note, I have nothing against people who learn and profit or spread knowledge. I'm only against theft, and not anywhere near theft as defined by some IP lawyers (like some filesharing and backup issues). Or Marxists.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
What's in your database?