sqlldr ignores skip

From: Thomas Poenicke <poenicke_at_freenet.de>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:45:41 +0200

Hi all,

I'm invoking sqlldr from commandline:

sqlldr userid=user/password_at_//localhost/XE control=file.ini SKIP=7 log=logfile.log

Sqlldr always ignores the option and skips only one line. I've tried to set the option in the controlfile with OPTION (SKIP=7) but that is ignored too.

The skipped "records" are header lines with the complete tab delimited columns (but trailing nullcol) plus the table header line. This lines are discarded beacause of the trailing nulcols and the length of the entries in the table header, so the loading result is what i need. I just wan't to built the effort on an misbehaviour.

Can anyone please give an hint?

Thanks.
Thomas Received on Wed May 06 2009 - 08:45:41 CDT

Original text of this message