(wrong string) – range or interval?

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have a table which is interval partitioned. It has several range partitions and several interval partitions. Is there any way to find which partitions are range and which are interval. I looked in user_part_tables, it does not give me all partitions of the table. User_tab_partitions shows me all partitions, but does not tell partitioning_type.

I am playing with merging of partitions in interval partioned tables and wanted to see which partions are range after merging, but could not find a way. Received on Fri May 01 2009 - 21:53:25 CDT

Original text of this message