Re: Configuring icons with OAS 10g (Forms application)

From: Shakespeare <>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 14:37:03 +0200

Shakespeare schreef:
> Kike schreef:
>> Only another question...
>> I have my JAR file. Where do I must put it? Which configuration files
>> do I need to change, and which line in? If there is an easy answer,
>> you would help me a lot :-)
>> My OAS home is "C:\Oracle\FRHome_1", and my forms are configured to be
>> (and they works fine) in "D:\Forms\controlobj".
>> Thanks!

> Look where your other jar's are, and put it there too. Unfortunately, I
> do not have a Forms Server install at my disposal right now...
> Shakespeare

I checked it on another Forms server:

In your formsweb.cfg file, you'll have an entry like archive=frmall.jar, .....

and edit it to
archive=frmall.jar,....,MyIcons.jar <-- your jar filename here)

Locate frmall.jar and put your file in the same directory.

You should already have an entry

in the same file.

This should do....

Shakespeare Received on Fri May 01 2009 - 07:37:03 CDT

Original text of this message