Re: 0,08 secs + 0,12 secs = 2 minutes when joined

From: Jonathan Lewis <>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:11:30 +0100

"Sébastien de Mapias" <> wrote in message

If I remove (comment out) the view and the where clauses lines related to it, the response time is immediate; if I run the select on the view alone, with "view.xx = value", "view.yy = value"... as returned by the previous statement, the response time is also immediate.

You've done the right analysis, and just need to find the set of hints that enforces your strategy. I've made some comments and a suggestion at the following URL:

Jonathan Lewis

Author: Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ