Re: Busty Laptest

From: SEJ <>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:59:48 +0200

<> skrev i en meddelelse On Apr 24, 4:08 pm, joel garry <> wrote:

> > For fuck's sake David, will you pack it in? Most usenet servers delete
> > this shit at source, so most of us are blissfully unaware of it until
> > *you* quote it; which makes you the biggest spammer here. If you can't
> > be bothered to use a proper usenet provider then that's your problem -
> > stop inflicting it on the rest of us.
> > --
> > Preston.
> How come everyone is jumping on David all of a sudden? Those of us
> using google are not blissfully unaware, we don't have killfiles, if
> you aren't using google and you don't like him can't you killfile him?

Mr. Fitzgerrold (sp? ) has a right to post what he wants here. You can always just scroll on by ...

He does seem to spend a lot of time being cute replying to the spammers.

I agree
There could bee a number of people there have great interesse Oracle and Busty "laptest" any combined pictures could be ...

SEJ Received on Wed Apr 29 2009 - 14:59:48 CDT

Original text of this message