Re: Best Oracle Intervew Topics resource

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:49:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 26, 11:21 pm, all <> wrote:
> Visit this site to check all latest and complicated Oracle Interview
> questions. Good site which describes most of the Frequently asked and
> searched Topics explained. Good and simple tutorial.
> Also visit this link to post your Oracle queries and get answered.

It's morons like you that give gmail a bad name.

I found a wrong answer within the first five. Moron. Can't even read and answer your own questions.

Bangalore, Karnataka 560029 India

US people to blame/harass:

   DNS Admin (

This would be an example of google encouraging the doing of evil.

-- is bogus.
Time for monkeywrenching.