Re: Busty Laptest

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:04:48 +0200

ddf schreef:
> On Apr 24, 11:47 am, Shakespeare <what..._at_xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> ddf schreef:

>> Please start taking your pills again....
>>
>> Shakespeare

> it's been removed.

Thanks! I did not want to kill file your account, because apart from these spam reactions, your contributions to this group are worth reading. But this started to be a bit annoying. I have a newsreader from which I can not delete messages once they are there... (thunderbird)

Shakespeare Received on Sat Apr 25 2009 - 04:04:48 CDT

Original text of this message