Re: Speculations on oracle buying sun

From: <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 24, 12:51 pm, Mladen Gogala <mla..._at_bogus.email.com> wrote:

snip

> The only thing real will be the money they will charge for the licenses.
> I doubt that they will ever have an option to pay with the Monopolly
> money.

Not trying to throw anything against the current US administration they inherited a disfunctional government and an economic disaster but as it looks right now it may be hard to tell the difference between US dollars and monopoly money pretty soon.

If oracle starts demanding license revenue in some other currency ... it will get pretty ugly. Received on Fri Apr 24 2009 - 17:02:33 CDT

Original text of this message