Re: Number 8 on the list ... just like the Spartans!

From: <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:04:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 8, 6:44 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> >Movingonup... to the East side ... to a deluxe apartment ... in the
> > skyyyyyy!
>
> > See ya HJR and watch out connor!  Joel G ... you got some breathing
> > space for now!
>
> > ( Kidding mostly ... )
>
> Movingto NYC? Great to hear that, I am going back to NYC later this year.

Sorry that was part of the refrain from the Jeffersons a real old tv show.

I haven't been in NYC in probably 20+ years. Enjoyed some good IBM education classes in IMS and DB2 at an education center a long time back.

Might consider the NYC marathon at some point but not a priority. Received on Fri Apr 17 2009 - 18:04:03 CDT

Original text of this message