Re: utl_compress zip file

From: <hegyvari_at_ardents.hu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

On ápr. 16, 23:28, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:25:31 -0700 (PDT), prunoki
>
> <hegyv..._at_ardents.hu> wrote:
> >What am I missing?
>
> Something basic: You should not force someone voluntarily answering
> your incomplete questions (There is as usual no platform and no
> version) to look up the error message in the online documentation.
> It is something *YOU* should have done prior to posting.
> Alternatively, you should quit your job and find a less challenging
> one.
>
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

For one thing: I surely do not wish to get any help from you. Whenever you answered any of my questions in the past all your answers were either useless or wrong. Something for you to think about. If you want to help and you need more info ask for it. If you do not want to help then just leave me alone. Please. Received on Fri Apr 17 2009 - 04:00:01 CDT

Original text of this message