Software Developer

From: haroon.CAT <haroon.cattech_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,
Hope you are doing good, below is a "Developer" Position Details. If you are comfortable for this position please do send me your updated resume in the word format

with the best number to reach.

Job  Title:       Developer
Location:        NYC
Length:           18 months.

We are looking for 2-4 developers in NYC for a year to 18 months in either one/both of the 2 following skills sets:

 I) Someone who has had experience in data migration/transformation in XML; has good data access skills, has had scripting experience in Perl, Python, Unix Shell

II) Strong .net, C++ not required. Its a platform build up of an exisiting system, client wants us to integrate components of their exisiting APIs.

Best Regards,
Syed Adil Ahmed
| Sr.Technical Recruiter |
Syed_at_catstaffing-us.com |
CAT Technology Inc.Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey-07604. Office: 201-255-0319 Ext : 176
Fax: (201) 727-9296 | Received on Wed Apr 15 2009 - 15:35:23 CDT

Original text of this message