Re: Linux flavor

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 10, 11:13 am, Mladen Gogala <mla..._at_bogus.email.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:17:48 +0100, Palooka wrote:
> > Yes, I am aware that HJR has stopped his blog, and of the history.
> > However, Doris still lives:
>
> Doris is copyrighted and not GPL-ed. There is nothing special about doris.
> I prefer to do things myself, rather than use a cooked script that is, at
> least in my opinion, senselessly copyrighted.

What's so special about copyleft over copyright for a student learning? Though I would like to see constructive criticism of his coding, by a pro. There was a time long ago when I was taught "if it works right, it is good," but I don't think that any more.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.goingware.com/notes/dirty-gnu-hippy.html