Re: ????? Enjoy , Shilpa Juicy fruity bars ?????.,

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 7, 1:47 pm, jgar the jorrible <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Apr 7, 9:34 am, Palooka <nob..._at_nowhere.com> wrote:
>

> > ddf wrote:

> > > I am, unfortunately, NOT using a newsreader (contrary to your
> > > assumptions) but the glorious Google interface.  I can't block
> > > anything.
>
> > Fair enough; sorry.
>
> > I do wish you wouldn't reply though; but it is of course your
> > prerogative do do so.
>
> > Palooka
>
> This has been some of the funniest stuff I've seen.  I salute you,
> David!  All hail learnings to glorious people's republic of Google!
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.
> "Programming can be an extraordinarily complex, involving activity
> that works best when you're concentrating, producing and on a roll. It
> only takes one prick to break the bubble of concentration. And yes,
> you may extend that metaphor." - Nefarious Wheel- Hide quoted text -

Thank you, however I do this when I get 'fed up' with the spammers who plaster their noise everywhere in hopes of getting web hits. Hopefully some find it amusing; in the moderated newsgroups I frequent this crap never gets through so my mangling of the original text somehow makes these posts somewhat bearable from my perspective.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Apr 07 2009 - 14:05:41 CDT

Original text of this message