Re: Database practices/operations evaluations.

From: Palooka <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:54:51 +0100

ddf wrote:
> On Apr 6, 3:47 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:25:37 -0700, lyx..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>>> I need your suggestion to evaluate the processes/practices in one
>>> project. Manager wants to see the
>>> comprehensive audit/evaluation for database track and come with
>>> suggestion for cost saving/improvement plans.
>> Tell your manager to make sure that all of his databases are mauve.
>> They use the least RAM, so the savings will be significant.
>>
>> --http://mgogala.freehostia.com

> Or, possibly, migrate to Excel and eliminate the database cost
> entirely.

Damn!

Blocking all of gmail means I can't see Mladen's comments.

In all seriousness, that is a steep price to pay, but I am not going to backtrack.

Mladen, if you are there, *please* get a new email address - or at least change the "From" line.

Palooka Received on Mon Apr 06 2009 - 16:54:51 CDT

Original text of this message