Re: Has anyone performed upgrade to OEL 64 bit 5.3 yet?

From: <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 26, 8:38 pm, Michael Austin <maus..._at_firstdbasource.com> wrote:

snip

> > Anyone been there and done that already with an upgrade to5.364 bit?
>
> > Thanks in advance.

> Do you have a development/test system you can actually test it on?
>
> Test??? - What a concept!!!

Are you short on sleep dude?

Of course there is going to be plenty of testing ... why don't you go back and read my original post before you shoot any more of your toes off.

Let's see wonder if works like this were in the posting ... "just starting to think about upgrades to 5.3" Received on Thu Apr 02 2009 - 19:07:44 CDT

Original text of this message