Re: ASSM tablespace three level bmp block questions.

From: Randolf Geist <>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 01:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 1, 1:10 pm, lsllcm <> wrote:
> Thanks for the document, but I still cannot find the answer from the
> document

Tanel Poder has done a quite detailed explanation and comparison of ASSM and freelist management, although it's already a bit outdated I think the key aspects are still applicable to the latest Oracle versions, and it might cover some of your detailed questions:

Poder_Freelists_vs_ASSM.ppt">Freelists vs. ASSM presentation</a>

Oracle related stuff blog:

SQLTools++ for Oracle (Open source Oracle GUI for Windows): Received on Thu Apr 02 2009 - 03:05:28 CDT

Original text of this message