Re: ASSM tablespace three level bmp block questions.

From: Randolf Geist <mahrah_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 01:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 1, 1:10 pm, lsllcm <lsl..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the document, but I still cannot find the answer from the
> document

Jacky,

Tanel Poder has done a quite detailed explanation and comparison of ASSM and freelist management, although it's already a bit outdated I think the key aspects are still applicable to the latest Oracle versions, and it might cover some of your detailed questions:

Poder_Freelists_vs_ASSM.ppt">Freelists vs. ASSM presentation</a>

Regards,
Randolf

Oracle related stuff blog:
http://oracle-randolf.blogspot.com/