Edit records with an Oracle client

From: francan <francan00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

I just loaded the 10g client EM on my Windows workstation to connect to our 10g database.
Everything works great except I dont see any place where I can edit records. I have to use SQL Plus to edit records but was hoping to use a GUI like I had with 9i client OEM.
Before we had 10g, I used to have the 9i OEM and it let me edit records in 9i OEM where I could add, delete and update records with a user friendly interface.

Please advise where or how I can edit records in 10g EM or Oracle client? Received on Mon Mar 30 2009 - 20:10:47 CDT

Original text of this message