Has anyone performed upgrade to OEL 64 bit 5.3 yet?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

We are running OEL 5.1 currently ... just starting to think about upgrades to 5.3.

Along with the installed oracle software on my systems ( hoping relink all will work ... will research and test etc ) have a manageable number of 3rd party products ( EMC Powerpath ... IBM stuff ... etc ) that may also need some attention.

Anyone been there and done that already with an upgrade to 5.3 64 bit?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Mar 25 2009 - 13:39:14 CDT

Original text of this message