Re: What index do I need for this query ?

From: Ind-dba <oraclearora_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 03:14:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 25, 10:40 am, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:27:15 -0700 (PDT), krisl..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> >Hi Mr,
>
> >Below is the Plan : I have two index now
>
> >CREATE INDEX INVOICE_H_IDX2 ON INVOICE_H (INV_NO)
>
> >CREATE INDEX INVOICE_H_IDX3 ON INVOICE_H(TAXDATE)
>
> >Thank you,
> >xtanto
>
> You really NEVER do anything yourself, don't you?
> Above that you are also extreemly rude!!!
> I spent several hours of my *Sun*day to resolve your performance
> problems (In all those years asking RTFM questions you still didn't
> learn anything, so the application and the database are a disaster),
> and you never responded to thank me.
> Why is it that you are so extreemly lazy and extreemly rude?
> Underpaid? Didn't get your ass kicked often enough by your mother when
> you grew up? Or did you just never grew up?
> Or are you one of those thousands of incompetent Asian DBAs parasiting
> Usenet and OTN?
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Sybrand ,

I feel your last comment is not correct (Or are you one of those thousands of incompetent Asian DBAs parasiting Usenet and OTN?).

I dont think you have any right to comment on any community i.e. Asian DBAs.
I feel in this case you have been rude to say this. And I (an Asian DBA), do not expect this from an experienced person.

  • Sachin