Re: Joining two disparate tables

From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:06:26 +0100

On 23.03.2009 14:16, ahanjura_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I hope what I have stated makes good sense for you to respond.
> Thanks in advance.

No, by far not. You haven't even indicated what type of join you do (cross, outer, inner, mixed). It is not clear what the "new range of number of records" refers to (the join result or one of the participating tables). We do not know the DDL of your tables and indexes involved and we have no idea what your query looks like. Please note also what information others have requested.

Cheers

        robert Received on Mon Mar 23 2009 - 14:06:26 CDT

Original text of this message