Re: change the hostname and IP address on linux database server

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:09:18 +0100

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT), emdproduction_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>If you have a paid job, why do you waste your time if you are not here
>to help people?

Just FYI, I have a paid job, but I spent many of my free hours to answer questions, and I don't like to be confronted with people like you who consistently don't do anything to resolve their own problems. You said you consulted the documentation. I don't believe you. If you really did consult the documentation for longer than 2 seconds, you wouldn't have asked this question.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA