Re: After statement level trigger iring before after row level trigger

From: Bobby Z. <>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 19, 12:17 pm, PeteDaMeat <> wrote:
> I have a database table which has an after statement level trigger
> firing before the after row level trigger, does anyone have any
> suggestions as to what could be causing this?

Oracle version (up to fifth digit?) Is this behavior reproducible? Can you demonstrate it with a test case (just instrument every trigger with a call to dbms_output.put_line('TRIGGER_NAME (BEFORE STMT|BEFORE ROW|AFTER ROW|AFTER STMT) fired.', do some DML against the affected table and show us the log.)

   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm) Received on Fri Mar 20 2009 - 01:25:01 CDT

Original text of this message