Employment Opportunity for Sr. Oracle Developer - PL/SQL
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sr. Software Developer - Oracle
3 mo. Contract to Hire
Come work for an exciting company that provides users access to millions of songs and videos from all major labels and thousands of independent labels, available for sale as MP3 downloads, streams or part of subscription services.
Strong Sr. Software Developer experienced in developing and testing large data sets in a multi-tier environment (database, data-tier and application stack). The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to create design document elements from established project requirements all while taking responsibility and pride in delivering on-time, with high quality, and in accordance with all established coding standards.
Some Key Responsibilities include:
- Designs, constructs, implements and tests new software features and
enhancements to existing software.
- Documents practices developed with the team as well as application
- Shares knowledge with peers.
- Participates in establishing software development quality standards and ensures that all projects follow those standards.
- B.S. is Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of Oracle database concepts.
- 8-10 years demonstrated proficiency in Oracle database code development.
- 8-10 years of PL/SQL Develop solutions for searching large amounts of data.
- 8-10 years of software development experience (design, code, and test).
- Solid knowledge of query tuning.
- Played a lead role in architecting web site solutions using Java, XML, Spring and other web technologies.
- Three years of Java development. Solid knowledge of multi threading programming is required.
- Three years of .Net development and testing.
Please send resumes to:
ryan.prosio_at_greythorninc.com Received on Tue Mar 17 2009 - 12:48:26 CDT