Re: ORA-04030, create text index error

From: lsllcm <lsllcm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 11, 1:43 am, jgar the jorrible <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 8:29 am,lsllcm<lsl..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Could you paste the document 233869.1 here?
>
> No.  That would be a violation of Oracle support terms.  You don't
> have support?
>
> If you aren't swapping, you might have some pga problem that might
> require serious support help.  What do the pga advisor views tell
> you?  What do you have pga_aggregate_target set to?  I don't have
> linux available so I can't comment on your stack size,http://www.puschitz.com/TuningLinuxForOracle.shtmlis older but may
> give you a clue what to look for if you have a stack collision
> problem.  How big is your SGA?  What does your swapinfo look like?
>
> jg
> --
> _at_home.com is bogus.http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/mar/10/1b10scam211015-3-s...

Sorry, I have read the document 233869.1.

I have increased pga_aggregate_target to 30g.

The stack size is 10g

stack size (kbytes, -s) 10240

I have add memory parameter 1g, When we create regular index, it will use temporary tablespace. But why does not it use when creating text index? It is very strange. Received on Wed Mar 11 2009 - 06:28:58 CDT

Original text of this message