Mviews Refresh Timings

From: <lyxx09_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

We have production box on 10g R2 on Linux system. One Mview refresh job which refreshes bunch
of mviews takes normally 10 hours. It is 3 TB database. But sometime this jobs take 15 hours or more.

I agree that this should look from performance tuning prospective but at this time I am looking for idea to track the speed of this refresh.

The jobs which refresh is one Oracle Seeded program which I can not edited. Is there a way to know how much time it spends in refreshing one particular Mview.

So, that I can trace down that this Mview is taking much time than unusual.  I would also note down some timing baselines.

I could not find this straight forward view for this. View got timings when it was last refreshed.

Your reply would be appreciated. I am looking for which mview is being refreshed curently and when it started and completed.

Regards, Received on Sun Mar 08 2009 - 17:06:19 CDT

Original text of this message