Re: Licensing Question

From: Paulie <linehan.paul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:37:37 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 4, 9:09 pm, "Dereck L. Dietz" <diet..._at_ameritech.net> wrote:

> If we have two servers. One will be production and the other strictly
> development/testing but only one license for Enterprise Edition is it
> possible to have Enterprise Edition on the development server too or does
> that violate Oracle licensing?

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/license.111/b28287.pdf

Searches for the words "test", "deploy" & "free" didn't tell me much.

HTMH Paul...

--

Software - OS (+ version), Server,
Hardware - CPU + Disk configuration.

Please include all of the above information with database queries.

This will help those who are trying to help you!

Furthermore, please do not top-post and do try to trim your replies!