Re: Licensing Question

From: Paulie <>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:37:37 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 4, 9:09 pm, "Dereck L. Dietz" <> wrote:

> If we have two servers. One will be production and the other strictly
> development/testing but only one license for Enterprise Edition is it
> possible to have Enterprise Edition on the development server too or does
> that violate Oracle licensing?

Searches for the words "test", "deploy" & "free" didn't tell me much.

HTMH Paul...

Software - OS (+ version), Server,
Hardware - CPU + Disk configuration.

Please include all of the above information with database queries.

This will help those who are trying to help you!

Furthermore, please do not top-post and do try to trim your replies!