Re: Triggers

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:55:23 +0100

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:30:35 -0800 (PST), "art_at_unsu.com" <amerar_at_iwc.net> wrote:

>Well, the inserts into the table are done from procedures, functions
>and packages. So, I'm not sure if your solution is what will work.

Did you try it?
Obviously not!
Did you specify sufficient detail?
Of course not!
Did you specify an Oracle version?
In the 4 or 5 years you have been asking doc questions here, you NEVER posted a version!
Did you reject my solution in your reply? AS ALWAYS!!!!! WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE AT ALL WHEN YOU ARE SUCH AN ARROGANT IDIOT, WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING BETTER, WHEN THAT CLEARLY ISN'T TRUE, AND IS WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME IN ORDER TO DISMISS THEIR ADVICE WITHOUT HAVING EVEN TRIED IT? VADE RETRO, SATANAS!!!!!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA