Rman catalog

From: <chris.brown_at_providentinsurance.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:44:54 -0800 (PST)

Have patched database on windows 2003 to with jan cpu

There is an RMAN catalog on this database / remote jobs on other servers still work

When i try and connect to catalog using connect catalog rman/ rman_at_repos I get the following:- connected to recovery catalog database
PL/SQL package RMAN.DBMS_RCVCAT version in RCVCAT database is not cu
PL/SQL package RMAN.DBMS_RCVMAN version in RCVCAT database is not cu

So I can't add a backup using the catalog on the database that I have patched ..although it seems to work for all other remote calls

thanks in advance for any help you can give

Chris B Received on Fri Feb 13 2009 - 10:44:54 CST

Original text of this message