Re: DBCA doesn't create new database (Oracle 11g)

From: A. Drolet <alexandredrolet_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:30:19 -0800 (PST)

Yes, before installing Oracle, I have read in the documentation that Windows Vista Home Basic was not supported. However, I decided to try it. And at the first installation, everything was ok. My problems appeared only at the second installation. If it worked for the first intallation, it should work for the other installation (I think). If someone has a clue about this problem, I would appreciate to know it.

Thank you

Alexandre Received on Wed Feb 11 2009 - 13:30:19 CST

Original text of this message