Re: The Query From Hell

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:59:59 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:55:58 +0100, Shakespeare wrote:

> Yes, there are several posts in this group from different posters
> (although I believe one poster uses several synonyms) with 'zacks.com'
> in the code. One statement worse than the other...
>
> Shakespeare

I went to URL in the code and inspected a bit. It's brilliant:

"Make It All BackZacks Announces Plan to Double Your Money Zacks.com chief Steve Reitmeister has prepared our answer to the recession. It's a potent plan to Make It All Back. Details will only be confided to those who get on a private list, which closes Feb. 14."

Double, no less! How didn't the others think of that? That Steve Reitmeister must be a sheer genius! The details will, of course, cost money and list closes on St. Valentine's Day! There must be a queue forming right now! I was once taken aback when a used car salesman used the phrase "trust me". This guy looks even less trustworthy then the guy who tried to sell me 7 years old Ford Escort for $8k.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com