ORACLE / FINANCIALS DBA - 6/12 MONTH CONTRACT IN NY CITY
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:44:37 -0800 (PST)
Note: We want someone that is very technical, lots of application DBA experience particular to e-business but also a manager at present, not just a project leader. So someone that been a DBA customizing EBS and then became a manager and has been in that role for the past 6-12 months.
6 - 12 month engagement in NY City (midtown). MUST currently reside within a reasonable commute distance to midtown.
Our client is offering a right2hire option with this position.
We are looking for a senior Oracle EBS R12 consultant who is:
* Very technical
- Has lots of application DBA experience particular to e-business (e.g., has been a DBA, customizing EBS)
- Who may also be in a management position for the past 6-12 months
* Installing, configuring and maintaining multiple Oracle EBS R12
environments in production, test, integration and development environments
* Someone who is confident
- Someone who Is promotable if not currently serving in a manager role
- Can lead and has led small EBS teams (planning, delegation, has performed staff evaluations and team mentoring)
- Has and can planned production deployments for Oracle applications 12i environment
- Can and has planned and implemented upgrades / patches to Oracle applications and RDBMS
- Migrate programs, database changes, reference data and menu changes through the SDLC
- Provide technical support to application development teams
- Administer database objects, labels, clusters, indexes, views, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems: databases, applications, and development tools
- Work with a team of DBAs with minimal guidance
Must have extensive Oracle e-Business Suite systems (Financials), and experience participating in all phases of the project (analysis, detail design, coding, ETL, testing and deployment). Requires excellent communication / presentation skills with ability to present design ideas and approaches to project team and non-technical management. Must also have extensive knowledge and experience in Oracle RDBMS, UNIX, EBS, financial systems, coding experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, and performance optimization tuning and coding techniques. Received on Tue Feb 10 2009 - 09:44:37 CST