Re: Net Configuration Assistant problem

From: <gmburns_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:00:06 -0800 (PST)

> Not really since you haven't posted any information of much use.
>
> Does this 'hang' before it displays the next selection screen?  Are
> you running this utility as the user which installed the Oracle
> software?  Is your TNS_ADMIN location a network drive which is
> unavailable?
>
> You'll need to provide much more detail than you have.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

David-

It hangs as soon as I click Next when selecting "Local Net Service Name Configuration"
I am running the util as the same user who installed the software

As you indicated, TNS_ADMIN was pointing to an unavailable net drive. I reset it to the current path and it is working.

Thanks for your help David.

-Greg Received on Fri Feb 06 2009 - 09:00:06 CST

Original text of this message