Re: Net Configuration Assistant problem

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:04:16 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 6, 6:44 am, "gmbu..._at_gmail.com" <gmbu..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On several onsite computers all running Windows XP Pro, the 10g Net
> Config Assistant hangs for at least an hour when I select local net
> service name configuration.
>
> Any ideas on why it is hanging?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Not really since you haven't posted any information of much use.

Does this 'hang' before it displays the next selection screen? Are you running this utility as the user which installed the Oracle software? Is your TNS_ADMIN location a network drive which is unavailable?

You'll need to provide much more detail than you have.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Feb 06 2009 - 08:04:16 CST

Original text of this message