Re: SGA

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:47:17 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 5, 10:15 am, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:

snip

> The full title for the book hpuxrac mentioned is probably:
> Expert Oracle Database Architecture by Tom Kyte.

Bingo thanks Mark.

Everyone has their own preferences as to where to recommend a developer ( or DBA ) starts with. Nothing wrong with starting with Concepts ... but for me I think Tom's book is strong enough to recommend using that as a starting point then go to Concepts ... depending on what experience a person has already with oracle. Received on Thu Feb 05 2009 - 09:47:17 CST

Original text of this message