REK:SFA Data Analyst at South San Francisco, CA

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:37:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Warm Greetings!!! Please send the suitable resume to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

We are currently searching for a SFA Data Analyst for our client in South San Francisco, CA.
SFA Data Analyst

South San Francisco, CA

Duration: 5 weeks

Requirements:

The ideal candidate must be extremely advanced with Microsoft Excel and has an expertise in building databases and applications in excel that work much like a search engine to sort and filter the data. This assignment will require an analyst to build a database of every Hospital Account and Contacts that we support as a franchise. We will provide the seed data for all of the Hospital Accounts. The database needs to be built in a way where each of the contacts is affiliated to a specific hospital or department within a hospital. Building graphic and navigable documents with Microsoft Excel to allow for easy navigation through information use of macros, especially Visual basic and AppleScript is a big plus -Experience locating and organizing data from multiple sources -Experience building and maintaining efficient databases to enable multiple users to access information frequently - An alternative front-end to Excel is the use of html/Java/Flash to access the underlying data candidates with these skills will be considered

Project Description:

SFA Data Collection project is intended to streamline the Contact information gathering process internally as well as for the 98 Lytics sales reps. The deliverable will be a tool to send out to the field where they will input data and then home office will have the ability to load that data back into a central database I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

Thanks and Regards
Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068