Rek:Web Developer at Phoenix, AZ.

From: Priya <priya_at_jivainfotech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 07:28:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Warm Greetings!!! Please send the suitable resume to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

We are currently searching for a Web Developer for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Web Developer

Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 5 months +

Requirements:

Looking for a senior Java Developer with following skills to work on a challenging integration project. Java, J2EE<Servlet>, JMS, Axis/Web Services<WSDL/Schemas>, DTD, Spring, AOP, Hibernate/JDBC, WebLogic 9.1, OOAD, UML, XSLT/XPATH/XQUERY, Eclipse, Ant, Clearcase, Unit Testing with good communication and problem solving skills.

Project Description:

We are looking for someone with 10 or more years technical background and 6+ years directly related web experience. This person acts as the highest-level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines. Uses expert knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution. Provides leadership in researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Oversees system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. I will need to conduct 2-4 supervisory references from previous employers so please attached those as well.

Upon receipt of your email, I will call you. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to priya_at_jivainfotech.com

Thanks and Regards

Priya
Executive-consulting services,
732-654-9068